Sunday, December 27, 2009

Third Training Run

Yes, we did have a training run on Saturday, in spite of the weather. I just wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera. 5 of us from our group made it, making it somewhere around 20-25 total Runner's World runners.

I did NOT want to get out of bed, but once I got there it really wasn't as bad as I thought. Yes, it was slippery and we had to be cautious, but I had layered well, so the cold was manageable. I would do it again, but next time with my new Yak Trak's.

I know some of you did your mileage on a treadmill, and that is great as well. When the weather hands out something like this, we have to do whatever it takes to get our mileage in.

So far, next week looks to be pretty cold as well. I'm not thinking all of this will be melted, but I'm thinking the roads and paths should be clear. Maybe there will just be snow on the grass areas. I'm just hoping there is little to no wind.

Well, Misfits, Let's see what adventures our Fourth Training Run, will give us.

Happy 2010 to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment